MyPI Participants Learn Skills in the following Areas:
MyPI Helps Teens:
- Build Life Saving Skill Sets and Be Certified in CPR and AED Usage.
- Learn about Emergency Management and First Responder Careers.
- Identify Hazards and Become Extreme Weather Aware.
- Give Back to Your Communities through the PREP + 6 Service Project.
- Develop Emergency Kits and Family Communication Plans.
- Learn about Technology in Emergency Preparedness, including NOAA Weather Radios, Social and Smartphone Apps, HAM Radio, etc.
- Making a Difference with Teen CERT
- MyPI Instructor Application Form – Paper Version
- MyPI One Pager for Community and Government Leaders
- MyPI One Pager for Potential Instructors
- MyPI One Pager for Potential Students
- MyPI Student Application Form – Paper Version
- MyPI Volunteer Instructor Statement of Expectations
- National Strategy for Youth Preparedness Education
- Official MyPI Program Brochure